Oven Roasted Mustard Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts
1 lb of fresh Brussel sprouts
1 lb of fresh broccoli
4 tbsp. Dijon mustard
4 tbsp. olive oil
Salt/pepper to taste
1. Boil Brussel sprouts in hot water for 3-4 minutes. Then drain and rinse immediately with cold water.
2. Mix Dijon mustard,olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
3. Place Brussel sprouts and broccoli in bowl of mustard/oil mixture.
4. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
5. Place sprouts and broccoli on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
6. Roast at 400 for 15 minutes.